Monday, October 21, 2013

Going on this Week

We have our Constructed Response Assessment coming up on Wednesday. If you're not sure what that is, remember the RICE sheet I showed you during open house and parent conferences???? Yep, that's it...we'll be tested on those this week.  Remind your child to do their best work and READ ALL THE DIRECTIONS.  I cannot read it for them.  Also, see if they can tell you what RICE stands for:  R=re-read and re-tell; I=illustrate; C=compute; E=explain

Please help your child practice money. Ask them to name a coin, tell the value of a coin, count a handful of coins, let them skip count to you (count by fives).

 I hope to give you some information later in the week about our Holiday Party coming up.  Keep checking back.

If you haven't signed up for Remind 101 please do so. It is a quick and easy way for me to send out reminders.  Your child should have come home with a paper about this, but let me know if you need another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment